Cyberexploitation-Revenge P o rn Help and Resources
Threatening to Post Pictures
Someone is Trying to Blackmail Me
Trying to Blackmail Me With Pictures
Threatening to Send Pictures
Help With Ex Threatening to Post Pictures - Scammer Threatening Me
Overview of Consultation
This consultation is structured to:
- Provide answers to your immediate questions.
- Determine if you are a victim of a scam, or Cyberexploitation.
- Develop a plan to stop the scam, or stop the perpetrator.
- Provide you with the available options, both criminal and civil.
This is a telephonic consultation which lasts at least 2+ hours, followed by a walk-thru session for the below-described actions taken. After we receive payment, you provide us with a general time-frame, and then you set an appointment for us to talk via phone, Skype, or IM. In advance of the consultation, we provide you with a detailed questionnaire and link to our list of tools, and ask you to review both first so we do not waste time during the consultation.
Use this consultation if:
- You are suspicious of a person you met on Skype, or on an IM service.
- You are being threatened with the posting of explicit images or videos.
- You are being threatened with Blackmail for a video you watched.
- You, or a family member or friend, or co-worker receives an email about an explicit image or video.
- You are unsure if a threat is real, fake, or a scam.
- Who’s doing this to you?
- What methods are they using?
- Can they be identified?
- What are your options?
- Steps to preserve and document evidence.
- Walk-thru of steps to stop the scam or perpetrator.
- Walk thru of proper lockdown of social media.
- Walk thru of rapid reporting for Cyberexploitation.
- Steps for monitoring and cleanup of data found on Internet.
- Access to security and privacy tools.
2 Months of continued email support
Payment Plan Available:
$120.00 Due Immediately
$60 Due within 30 Days,
$60 Due within 60 Days