Internet Harassment-Cyber Harassment-Online Abuse
Help For Online Harassment-Cyberharassment Questions and Answers
Overview of Consultation
This consultation is structured to:
- Provide answers to your immediate questions.
- Help you plan and decide on a strategy for stopping the harassment.
- Provide you with the available options, both criminal and civil.
This is a telephonic consultation which lasts at least 2+ hours. After we receive payment, you provide us with a general time-frame, and then you set an appointment for us to talk via phone, Skype, or IM. In advance of the consultation, we provide you with a detailed questionnaire and link to our list of tools, and ask you to review both first so we do not waste time during the consultation.
Use this consultation if:
- You cannot afford an Internet Harassment investigation.
- You, or a family member or friend, or co-worker receives harassing email
- You find somebody impersonating you online
- You, or a family member or friend, or co-worker find harassing posts on Facebook
- Who is harassing you?
- What methods are they using?
- Can they be identified?
- What are your options?
- Steps to preserve and document evidence.
- Steps to identify future harassment.
- Steps to report abuse.
- Steps to ensure computer and accounts are safe.
- Access to security and privacy tools
Payment Plan Available:
$90.00 Due Immediately
$45 Due within 30 Days,
$45 Due within 60 Days
Cyber Harassment California
Internet Harassment California
I'm Being Harassed on My Phone
Online Harassment Laws
Harassing Text Message Help
Cyber Harassment Laws California